A child with either no parents or with a single parent who supports the child can be ab admitted to the Ashrama.
Rules and Regulation
A child may be admitted to the Ashrama under the following circumstances:
1. He or She is from age 6 and above.
2. The parent or relatives has no means of supporting the child.
3. The child has been mistreated or abused.
4. Referred to us by the Jabatan Kebajikan Negeri.
5. Referred to us by the community leaders.
Kindly download the orphan admission application form (below) and fill it up together with recommendation from of the following parties:
* School (if the child is schooling) and Jabatan Kebajikan Negeri.
* People’s representative (M.P).
* District Officer.
* Temple Head.
* Social Service Organization.
* Political Party Leaders.
The Ramakrishna Ashrama Case Sub-Committee will assemble and discuss on the applicant’s suitability. The members will then make an appointment with the applicant to visit the home and look at their living conditions. Base on their observations, decisions will be made by the committee on admission into the Ashrama.